Monday, April 20, 2009

Between papers. . .

An entire semester in Spain and no more foreign language requirements. . .only $7500!

Damn, thats a fund-raising project. Half of the money must be delivered on September 28th and the rest is due on October 29th. then I get to spend my last City College semester in Spain. Additionally, I will be home in time to draft my findings and present them to the BHC to present at the Honors Symposium in April at Cal. I am seriously considering this.

If you are reading this and have a good idea where I should start raising money, please comment. I figure that I can depend on some amount of financial aid, save as much money as possible, and apply for scholorships, but that still leaves me about $3500 short :(.

Spain! Focus. . .dont get excited. . .yet.

No comments: